Items in Cart 0
view cart

"Natural" Coconut Drinks recalled after child's death

A 10 year old child died after he drank a "natural" coconut drink that did not declare on its label that it contained cows milk.  Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) has urged consumers with a dairy allergy to be aware of recent recalls. In these recalls dairy products were present in the product but were not declared on the product label, as required under the Food Standards Code.            

FSANZ is aware of two reported cases of anaphylactic reactions associated with the consumption of coconut milk drinks.  

 

To read more:  FSANZ September 2015